So I asked myself what kind of stories would be interesting to students. As someone who was one year away from the workforce and unsure of what direction I was headed in, I thought the only way to know what I wanted to do for a living was to get first-hand experience. And thus, began the idea of Pipe DREAM JOB: a weekly series of interviews from those in the sports field who had the job of their dreams.
This blog features the following interviews:
- Karl Ravech, ESPN Baseball Tonight Anchor
- Jon Heyman, CNNSI.com Baseball Columnist
- Cory Schwartz, MLB.com Radio Host and Director of Statistics
- Brett Ehrlich,
National Sales Manager of NY Mets SportsNet NY
- Ron Klempner, NBA Players Association Attorney
- Joe Fitzgerald, MLB Special Events Manager
- Len Berman, NBC Sports Anchor
- Gary Cohen, SNY Broadcaster for NY Mets
- Jay Lovinger, ESPN.com Editor
- Jay Horwitz, Mets Public Relations Director
- Jenna Wolfe, Today Show Anchor
And lastly, the culmination of the series in my own, personal story:
- Thoughts on a "Dream Job"
Enjoy, write comments, and learn something the same way I did!
Your sports fan,